In esclusiva per "Le Cronache di Neverwinter" un servizio fotografico staff Obsidian

« Older   Newer »
Cattaneo R
view post Posted on 9/8/2007, 11:07 by: Cattaneo R

Nathaniel Chapman - (Assistant Producer)

1) Quali sono i tuoi giochi preferiti del passato?
1) What are your favorite games from the past?

Nathaniel Chapman:
Fallout, Baldur’s Gate 2, Betrayal at Krondor, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Deus Ex, System Shock 2, Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

Italian/Italiano
Fallout, Baldur’s Gate 2, Betrayal at Krondor, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Deus Ex, System Shock 2, Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

2) Che tipo di musica ascoltate?
2) What kind of music do you like?

Nathaniel Chapman:
Mostly Indie and Classic Rock. Some Jazz and Classical as well. The new Arcade Fire album is amazing

Italian/Italiano
Soprattutto Indie e Classic Rock. Un po' di Jazz e Classica anche. Il nuovo disco degli Arcade Fire è meraviglioso.

3) Qual'è il tuo hobby preferito nella vita reale?
3) What's your favorite hobby in real life?

Nathaniel Chapman:
Music – both playing and listening. Games of course, as well.

Italian/Italiano
Musica! Sia suonarla che ascoltarla. Anche giochi, ovviamente

4) Cosa vi piace leggere?
4) What kind of reading do you like?

Nathaniel Chapman:
Generally Fiction and Poetry. Some favorites: Kurt Vonnegut, Umberto Eco, TS Eliot and Vladimir Nabokov

Italian/Italiano

5) Qual'è il tuo personaggio preferito su NWN2?
5) Who's your favorite character in NWN2?

Nathaniel Chapman:
I think I have to say Ammon Jerro. Both in terms of his look and his complex personality/motivation

Italian/Italiano
Credo sia Ammon Jerro. Sia in termini di look che nelle sue complesse motivazioni/personalità.

6) Qual'è la tua parte preferita di NWN2 e perchè?
6) What's your favorite part of NWN2 and why?

Nathaniel Chapman:
So much to say – but I probably have to say the toolset. It’s really rewarding for me to give people tools to express their own imaginations

Italian/Italiano
Così tanto da dire ,ma probabilmente finirò con dire che è stato il toolset. Per me è gratificante dare alla gente gli strumenti per esprimere la propria immaginazione

Edited by Cattaneo R - 9/8/2007, 16:34

10 replies since 7/8/2007, 00:09   12127 views